My web-store issue has been resolved
Visit my Web-Store
My web-store issue has been resolved
Visit my Web-Store
There has been a technical hitch lately and my contact form was out of action
Normal service has now resumed!
Photography is an extremely effective way to market your business. It gives your customers an insight into the heart and soul of your business, so they can really get a feel for what you are about. Image and customer service is everything in the current retail climate, and you want to ensure you are doing everything you can to represent your business in a way that stands out from the crowd.
People buy more from places that are visually appealing, and this is not only true for physical environments, but also when people are searching to buy online.
Whether you’re a hairdresser, electrician or you own a fashion store, your customers want to be able to see what services you provide and get a feel for what you are like.
If there is no appealing imagery, or any imagery present at all when they find you online, it can seriously decrease the chance of them carrying their search through to an actual sale.
Andy Beattie Photography can provide your business with professional photography that will enhance your products and services, and bring a more personal approach to your current and potential customers.
The imagery Andy Beattie Photography provide can be used to liven up your website, use for marketing material such as business cards and flyers, and are a perfect way to keep your Facebook timeline and Twitter feed interesting and fresh.
We can discuss and plan what types of imagery will be most beneficial for you, so we get the very best out of the time I spend.
Please contact me to find out more about my photography packages for all kinds of businesses in the Halifax, Bradford, Leeds, Keighley and Huddersfield areas.
Andy Beattie Photography (Halifax) on @foursquare: http://4sq.com/RuQqD6
Remember… Most couples want to get married on a Saturday, and there are only 52 available within this offer, they will go faster than you realise!
Why not check out my Wedding Packages whilst this offer is on?
Terms and conditions
- Wedding date to be in 2013
- This offer is open to UK weddings only, unless prior arranged with Andy Beattie Photography
- Discount applies to the listed Package prices only, not the optional extras
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Dates are subject to availability
- Full details can be entered into the Agreement and submitted to Andy Beattie Photography
- This agreement constitutes an order for photographs to be taken and/or albums or prints commissioned, where it is understood that any negatives (film/digital) and photographs remain the property of Andy Beattie Photography and may be used for advertising, display or any purpose non-derogatory (as stated by UK law)
- Although every care will be taken with the negatives (film/digital) and photographs, any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver pictures for any reason shall be limited to the return of any payment made (excluding Booking Fee)
- It is understood that no other photographer (professional/amateur) shall be allowed to hinder the commissioned photography; a breach of this will constitute a reason for non-completion of the contract with no liability to Andy Beattie Photography and a loss of any payment made
- Should Andy Beattie Photography be unable to perform due to fire, or other casualty, strike, or any other cause beyond the control of either parties, due to the photographer’s illness or injury, then Andy Beattie Photography shall return any payment made (excluding any unrecoverable expenses, including travel and/or accommodation expenses already made) to the client, but shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement
- The limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that images are lost or damaged through equipment malfunction, postal error, or otherwise without fault on the part of Andy Beattie Photography
- In the event that the photographer fails to perform for any reason, Andy Beattie Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the photographer’s fee already paid
- Copyright of all the images taken by the photographer remains with Andy Beattie Photography (as stated by UK Copyright Law)
- A Booking Fee of £100 is required to secure date and time, the remainder may be paid in instalments by agreement
- Bookings without the Booking Fee paid 28 days prior to the booked date are not subject to contract unless prior arranged between the client and Andy Beattie Photography
- The full balance is due 14 days prior to the booked date, unless arranged otherwise with Andy Beattie Photography
- All payments are payable by;
- Cheque payable to A Beattie
- PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the buttons on my web-store
- The Booking Fee is non-refundable, including the date being changed or cancelled for any reason beyond the control of Andy Beattie Photography (This is due to being unavailable for other bookings on your date)
- A discretionary refund may be eligible on cancellations more than 28 days away
- The photographs and/or images will not be made available until the balance is cleared in full
- Orders made direct from the Gallery are direct with the printer and Andy Beattie Photography has no control over them
- All terms of this agreement are understood and agreed upon
Are you looking for business cards, promotional items, or even personalised gifts?
Save 50-80% off site-wide on your purchase