Do you have an old photograph that is past its best?
A picture you’d like altering in some way?
A small picture you’d like enlarged?
I offer a digital editing service, where dust marks, scratches and small tears can be removed or repaired
The original image will not be altered or affected in any way, you’ll receive a copy of the original restored
Photo restoration service
Digitally restoring old photographs
Why do I need a photo restoring?
You are preserving an important part of your family’s history to continue on the memory for the next generation. If left un-restored the picture could become un-restorable and future generations won’t have that vital visual link to their past. Send an email or give me a call for a fast, friendly repair
How much will it cost?
Prices start from £15 for an image age to be spruced up and returned as a digital file or 12×8″ photographic print, but I’ll assess the image and give you a price before any work is done
Why choose Andy Beattie Photography?
- I do not alter or harm your original photos
- I’ll send you a digital proof before returning your photo and original
- Restorations from digital images or photographs in colour or black and white
- Your repaired photo will be commercially printed on photographic paper, not on a home printer
- You can pay
- Cheque payable to A Beattie
- Online via PayPal or Stripe to email@example.com
- Bank Transfer
I provide a fast, friendly photo restoration service
I only restore a copy and never alter the original photograph
How it works…
- Send me your photo, either;
- Set your scanner to 1200dpi scan and Dropbox it to me
- Send in a boarded envelope (with a SAE boarded envelope) by post, to be scanned and returned back to you
- I will explain what I can do and provide a completely free, no-obligation quote based on the work required
- If you accept the quote, send the payment and I will begin the work and send you a sample proof of the photograph restoration once completed
- You’re another happy customer
Please Note: I will not remove Copyright marks from other people’s work… It is illegal!
Copyright stays with the photographer (or their assigns) until 70 years after their death