Are you getting married in 2015?
20% OFF my 2015 Wedding Packages
(excl. Silver/Basic Disc)
Use the code WEDDING20 at the checkout.
Must be booked before 31 August 2015 to qualify!
Check my website for codes to use in my web-store for some amazing deals that are just too good to miss!
I now offer Gift Vouchers in my web-shop
You can choose how much you want to give as a gift, whether it be enough to cover a PhotoShoot, a part payment on Wedding Photography, or even the whole amount on a Wedding Photography Package from Andy Beattie Photography
Getting married in 2013?
Book a Wedding Package with Andy Beattie Photography before 31st May 2013 and get 25% off
Remember… Most couples want to get married on a Saturday, and there are only 52 available within this offer, they will go faster than you realise!
Why not check out my Wedding Packages whilst this offer is on?
Terms and conditions
- Wedding date to be in 2013
- This offer is open to UK weddings only, unless prior arranged with Andy Beattie Photography
- Discount applies to the listed Package prices only, not the optional extras
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Dates are subject to availability
- Full details can be entered into the Agreement and submitted to Andy Beattie Photography
- This agreement constitutes an order for photographs to be taken and/or albums or prints commissioned, where it is understood that any negatives (film/digital) and photographs remain the property of Andy Beattie Photography and may be used for advertising, display or any purpose non-derogatory (as stated by UK law)
- Although every care will be taken with the negatives (film/digital) and photographs, any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver pictures for any reason shall be limited to the return of any payment made (excluding Booking Fee)
- It is understood that no other photographer (professional/amateur) shall be allowed to hinder the commissioned photography; a breach of this will constitute a reason for non-completion of the contract with no liability to Andy Beattie Photography and a loss of any payment made
- Should Andy Beattie Photography be unable to perform due to fire, or other casualty, strike, or any other cause beyond the control of either parties, due to the photographer’s illness or injury, then Andy Beattie Photography shall return any payment made (excluding any unrecoverable expenses, including travel and/or accommodation expenses already made) to the client, but shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement
- The limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that images are lost or damaged through equipment malfunction, postal error, or otherwise without fault on the part of Andy Beattie Photography
- In the event that the photographer fails to perform for any reason, Andy Beattie Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the photographer’s fee already paid
- Copyright of all the images taken by the photographer remains with Andy Beattie Photography (as stated by UK Copyright Law)
- A Booking Fee of £100 is required to secure date and time, the remainder may be paid in instalments by agreement
- Bookings without the Booking Fee paid 28 days prior to the booked date are not subject to contract unless prior arranged between the client and Andy Beattie Photography
- The full balance is due 14 days prior to the booked date, unless arranged otherwise with Andy Beattie Photography
- All payments are payable by;
- Cheque payable to A Beattie
- PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the buttons on my web-store
- The Booking Fee is non-refundable, including the date being changed or cancelled for any reason beyond the control of Andy Beattie Photography (This is due to being unavailable for other bookings on your date)
- A discretionary refund may be eligible on cancellations more than 28 days away
- The photographs and/or images will not be made available until the balance is cleared in full
- Orders made direct from the Gallery are direct with the printer and Andy Beattie Photography has no control over them
- All terms of this agreement are understood and agreed upon